- 500g Tofu
- 10 Lemongrass Branches
- 50g Garlic
- 2 Small Spoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Small Spoon of Pepper
- 1 Small Spoon of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
Do you want to try Fried Tofu and Mixed Vegetables – Tàu Hủ Chiên Và Rau? Please Order Here. Thank You!
- Cut tofu into pieces like matchboxes, deep-fry tofu in oil, medium heat. Remove and place on absorbent paper.
- Prepare a mixture, lemongrass, sugar, paprika, sugar, garlic, pepper, fish sauce. Stir until fragrant.
- As soon as the lemongrass mixture turns golden, turn off the heat, put the tofu in the pan, roll the sides evenly. Or simply, drizzle the lemongrass mixture on top of the tofu on a plate.