- 500 g Wheat Flour
- 4 Chicken Eggs
- 1 teaspoon MSG
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 100 g Cold water
- 100 g Tapioca Flour
- 100g Lean minced meat
- 200g Sliced fish
- 200 g Silver Shrimp
- 50 g Onions
- 200 g Cassava Root
- Onion and garlic
Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 200 g Ripe tomatoes (Or 100g canned tomatoes)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca Flour
- 50 g Ginger
- Soya sauce (sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt.)
- Sour palanquin
Sieve flour into the tray for Eggs + Chinese ash water + MSG + salt evenly, add water slowly. Just rolled dough is fine. Here incubate for 30 minutes.
- Lean meat: minced, seasoned with sugar, monosodium glutamate. salt, pepper.
- Shrimp: peeled, salted, washed, chopped.
- Sliced fish: add a little salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate
- Tapioca tubers: cut into small pieces, boil in boiling water, squeeze dry.
- Onions, me: finely chopped, set aside.
Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Tomato: bruised or pureed.
- Ginger, sour palanquin: minced.
- Mix the filling: In a pan, fry the onions until golden brown, fry the shrimp until cooked, add the onion + tapioca, monosodium glutamate (MSG) + pepper, stir well, remind down, add lean meat + scad fish + tapioca starch evenly divided into parts, wash. round.
- Sweet and sour sauce: Sautéed yellow onions for sour palanquin + ginger + fragrant fried tomatoes, for soot + soy sauce + punch + 1 cup of cold water. Season with salted sugar, monosodium glutamate, taste sweet and sour. Add tapioca starch mixed with water to a slightly thickened sauce.
- Steamed cake: The dough is divided into small portions according to the filling. Apply tapioca flour, roll the dough into a thin circle, add the filling, fold the remaining eyelids about 1/3 of the circle, take the wheel tweezers to cut off the rim, place the cake in the steamer for about 10 minutes, take it out and let it cool.
- Fry the cake: Heat oil in a pan, fry the cake until golden brown, take it out and drain. This cake is served with sweet and sour sauce.