Pad Thai is considered the national dish of the country of the golden pagoda. So, anyone who comes to Thai cuisine for the first time will almost always choose Pad Thai as the beginning of their experience journey. However, it will be difficult for you to enjoy the true taste of this dish if you do not come to Thailand. Today’s article shows you how to make Pad Thai delicious, delicious, and simple at home.
- Noodles: 400g
- Dried shrimp: 100g
- Fresh shrimp: 8-10 shrimp
- Fried tofu: 2 pieces
- Chicken eggs: 2 eggs
- Palm sugar: 220g
- White sugar: 100g
- Fish sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Price, chives: 100g
- Red onion, garlic, chili
- Peanuts: 50g
- Sour tamarind for water: 1 pack
Pho 9 Restaurant is serving delicious Pad Thai dishes. If you love Pad Thai, Please order below:
1. Making Pad Thai Sauce
- Tamarind is removed from the cup, mixed with warm water, then filtered through a sieve to get tamarind juice.
- Put the pan on the stove, put on medium heat, add crushed jaggery, white sugar, fish sauce, tamarind juice to cook, when the ingredients have melted together, adjust the heat to low, cook for a while until the sauce When candy comes back, turn off the stove, let it cool.
2. Preliminary Preparation of Noodle Soup and Tofu
- Noodles soak in cold water for a while, take out and drain.
- Wash tofu, cut into small squares about 3cm.
3. Prepare Shrimps
- One point of note for you is that the traditional Pad Thai is never eaten with any meat other than shrimp, including both fresh and dried shrimp.
- Dried shrimp, you soak the shrimp in warm water for about 7 minutes to soften the shrimp.
- Fresh shrimps are washed, cut along the spine, remove the shrimp only, then peeled, leaving only the tail for beauty.
4. Cook Pad Thai
- Heat up a pan, add oil and sauté onion and garlic, add tofu, deep-fry, add all shrimp to the island, season with a little salt.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them well.
- Put pho into a pan with shrimp and tofu. When you see that the pho is hot, add the beaten eggs, stir well to make the eggs really soft.
- Next, scoop the seasoning sauce mixture into the pan. Proper Pad Thai will get a little wet and water is coming soon. You can add all the sauce you have made and then taste the salt to taste.
5. Create Attractive Colors for Dishes
When the ingredients in the pan are cooked, add 50g of peanuts, bean sprouts and chives and stir again. If you like to eat more or less spicy, add the right amount of chili. The last of the chili will make the dish wake up, so the pungent smell is very true.
6. Serve and Enjoy
You put Pad Thai on a plate covered with a banana leaf. Sprinkle a few green chives on top for a more appealing color.
Thus, we have completed the way to make Pad Thai at home, the result is that the noodles are soaked in sweet, sour, spicy, salty… really interesting.