On weekends, if you have free time, go to the kitchen to make grilled pork and shrimp vermicelli for the whole family.
- 300g lean shoulder meat, meat with a bit of fat when grilled will not dry out
- 200g shrimp with shell on
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Few minced lemongrass
- Salt, pepper, sugar, seasoning powder
- Fish sauce, lemon, garlic, chili
- Lettuce and carrots
- Step 1: Lean meat is washed, drained, sliced to taste, marinated in meat with 2 teaspoons of honey, a little salt, pepper, fish sauce, minced lemongrass and seasoning powder. Mix well, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or about 4 hours for the meat to absorb.
- Step 2: The next day, put the meat on a tray lined with baking paper at 190 degrees Celsius for 20 to 30 minutes, sometimes you sprinkle the meat marinade on the surface of the meat, so that the meat does not dry out. If there is charcoal, you put the meat on a baking tray, grilled over charcoal, the more fragrant the meat is.
- Step 3: Shrimp wash, remove beard, marinate shrimp with salt and pepper.Place the shrimp on a tray lined with baking paper, bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius, when the shrimp is pink, take it out.
- Step 4: Crushed golden roasted peanuts.
- Step 5: Shredded carrots, mixed with less salt, sugar, cold water and vinegar, seasoned slightly sour, sweet and sweet. You can add cucumber, or grated green papaya.
- Step 6: Halve lemon, separate some lemon cloves, crushed garlic and chili. You can boil about half a bowl of rice with filtered water, half a bowl of white sugared rice, boil until the sugar dissolves, wait for it to cool, and add 1/4 bowl of rice with fish sauce.Use a spoon to stir until the fish sauce dissolves evenly, season to taste, then add a few cloves of lemon, and crushed garlic and chili.
- Step 7: When eating, you put vegetables at the bottom, then vermicelli, arrange each shrimp, lean meat, sweet and sour carrots, sprinkle peanuts on top, and add fish sauce to have a delicious bowl of grilled pork vermicelli and shrimp.