Stir-fried beef is a delicious, easy-to-make dish that can be combined with many other foods, and is suitable for the meager time budget of a busy day. Pho 9 Littleton will guide you “how to stir-fry beef” so it’s delicious. However, beef cannot be sautéed, so we will choose celery to stir-fry because this vegetable goes well with beef.
- Beef: 200g.
- Celery: 100g.
- Leeks: 1 plant.
- 1 sprig of fresh ginger.
- 5 cloves of garlic.
- Spices: Soup powder, seasoning powder.
- Fresh ginger is washed, chopped or chopped.
- Thinly sliced beef (if you like crispy, buy corn, buy beef fillet if you like soft), marinate with 1/2 teaspoon of soup powder + 1/3 teaspoon of seasoning powder + ginger for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Garlic smashed, minced.
- Put the pan on the stove, add the oil and heat until the garlic is fried 2/3 of the way. Put the beef in and stir-fry, the beef should be sautéed on high heat, stir well and quickly until the meat is cooked and rare. Place the meat on a plate.
- Then, put the pan on the stove. Put in a little cooking oil, saute the remaining 1/3 of garlic. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry, 2 minutes later, add the cooked beef, add celery, leeks and stir all over high heat, stir quickly and evenly. After 1 minute, add 1/3 teaspoon of seasoning powder and 1 teaspoon of soup powder and stir for about 1 minute.
- Put the beef on a plate, serve with hot rice.
Requirements: meat must be soft, not chewy, meat must not be dry, vegetables must not be crushed, have a beautiful green color, must be crispy. To do so, when stir-frying, you have to put on high heat, stir well, quickly, and shouldn’t stir-fry for too long. Good luck!