In this article, we will introduce to you the super delicious Chicken Pad Thai, which is also very simple and quick to make at home.
- 250g dry noodle soup
- 100g price
- 300g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 250g tofu, cut into 1.5 x 1.5cm cubes
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 scallions, cut into 2-3cm
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons tamarind sauce
- 3 spoons of sugar
- Salt, pepper
- Cooking oil
Pho 9 Restaurant is serving delicious Pad Thai Chicken (Spicy). If you love this dish, please check and Order Here. Thank You!
- Heat a large pan, then add 1 tablespoon of oil, add the onion and stir for a few minutes until cooked and transparent.
- Add in the cubed tofu, stirring occasionally until the tofu is golden and not broken.
- Gently pour the chicken into the pan, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, and stir until the chicken is cooked through.
- I will soak the dry pho first with hot water for 10-15 minutes to soften it, then add it to the pan.
- To make the Pad Thai sauce, I will add fish sauce, tamarind sauce and sugar and mix it well with the ingredients in the pan. Once the sauce has soaked into the pho, gently set aside the Pad Thai.
- Crack 2 eggs into the empty corner of the pan, stirring occasionally until the eggs are almost cooked and fluffy. When the eggs are satisfactory, gently mix with the pho and add 50ml of water to keep our Pad Thai from drying out.
- Finally add the bean sprouts and scallions, stir for a few minutes until cooked, then turn off the heat.
- When putting Pad Thai on a plate, sprinkle some crushed peanuts on top with some chili sauce and lemon wedges to serve. So we’re done ^^