If you are a “follower” of cheese because of its delicious, greasy taste, grilled chicken with cheese will be a delicious dish, just hearing the name makes you crave it, here’s the right way to do it.
- 6 pieces of chicken breast/thigh/wing – 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 300g cheese
- Step 1: Prepare chicken as above, with whole chicken or large pieces of chicken, you can use a knife to cut the meat so that the marinade will penetrate deep inside.
- Step 2: Mix well the traditional spices used to marinate the chicken, leaving the cheese intact.
- Step 3: Marinate the seasoning on the chicken, use your hands to spread it evenly. Pay attention to marinate the wings and breast of the chicken. Marinating time is at least 3 hours.
- Step 4: While waiting for the raw chicken to absorb the spices, take out the cheese and cut it into pieces to prepare to bake with the chicken.
- Step 5: Marinated chicken will wrap cheese around. Cover with foil to prevent cheese from melting (if baking on an electric stove). Using a BBQ grill does not need foil. Pay attention to adjust the grill temperature while the stove is working so that the meat cooks evenly from the inside out.