The way to make fried chicken wings with fish sauce soaked in rich spices can be considered an easy recipe in the preparation of dishes from chicken. You just need to make fish sauce, stir it with fried chicken wings, and the dish is complete.
- 6 industrial chicken wings
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning seeds
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 small dried onion
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or deep-fried flour
Seasoning for Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients:
- Choose to buy fresh and delicious industrial chicken wings, which are on sale.
- Wash the chicken wings with clean water several times and then squeeze with a little ginger salt to remove the fishy smell.
- Rinse with clean water and then let dry. If the chicken wings are large, cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Ginger, dried onion and garlic peeled, washed and minced.
- Marinate the chicken wings with the marinade for 15-20 minutes to infuse.
Step 2: Fry Crispy Chicken Wings
- Heat a pan with a sufficient amount of oil.
- Fry the chicken wings, then remove and let cool. Pay attention to avoid letting dried ginger and onions stick on the chicken wings because when fried, it will be burnt black.
- Fry the chicken wings on both sides and take them out to drain the oil.
Step 3: Make Fish Sauce
- Put all the sauce mixture in a small bowl and stir well.
- Fry minced garlic and then add the fish sauce mixture and stir well.
- Stir well until the mixture thickens and has a sticky consistency.
Step 4: Stir the Chicken Wings With Fish Sauce
- Add the fried chicken wings to the prepared fish sauce.
- Stir well so that the fish sauce layer sticks around each chicken wing.
Step 5: Done
- Turn off the stove, remove the fried chicken wings with fish sauce on a plate and enjoy while still hot.