Stir-fried chicken with lemongrass and chili is one of the dishes that are quite catchy because of its rich, aromatic flavor and a little spicy. What are the ingredients for fried chicken with lemongrass and chili? How to cook fried chicken with lemongrass and chili? And how is the finished product required? Follow the article below to learn more about fried chicken with lemongrass and chili!
- Curry powder
- Spices: Seasoning seeds, fish sauce, salt, …
1. Process Materials
- Wash your chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Lemongrass is peeled, washed with water, then drained and minced.
- Peel the onion, wash and mince it.
- Fresh chili is washed and minced.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl, seasoning include: 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass, 1/2 minced garlic, 1 tablespoon minced chili, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, ground pepper and cooking oil. Mix well and let marinate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
2. Steps to Take
- Put the pan on the stove and add the oil, wait until the oil is hot, then add minced garlic, lemongrass and chili and curry powder and stir-fry until smooth.
- Put the marinated chicken in the pan and stir, until the meat is golden on all sides, then reduce the heat to medium, cook until the meat is cooked, then turn off the heat.
- Taste the seasoning to taste, then turn off the stove.