Here is a recipe for Tofu and Stir-fried Lemongrass Chili Vegetables:
- 1 block of tofu
- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- 2 chili peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and set aside.
- Remove the outer layer of the lemongrass stalks and finely chop the tender, white part.
- Finely chop the chili peppers and garlic.
- Cut the onion, bell peppers, and carrot into thin slices.
- Heat up a wok or pan over high heat and add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chopped lemongrass, chili peppers, and garlic. Stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced onion and stir-fry for another 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and carrot and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add the tofu cubes and stir gently to mix with the vegetables.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and salt. Stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Enjoy your delicious Tofu and Stir-fried Lemongrass Chili Vegetables!