This is a simple recipe for making grilled beef at home:
- 500g beef (shoulder or sirloin cut)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Rinse the beef and pat dry.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey, cashew nut oil, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl to make a marinade.
- Place the beef in the marinade bowl and mix well to coat the beef evenly with the marinade.
- Let the beef marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour (if possible, marinate overnight for better taste).
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to high temperature.
- Grill the beef for about 4-5 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of the beef).
- Squeeze the lemon over the beef when it is cooked and decorate as desired.
Good luck with making grilled beef at home!